This program provides instruction in tasks such as nail care, skincare, shampooing, haircutting, hairstyling, perm waving, chemical relaxing, curl reformation, hair coloring, and other tasks related to overall grooming and personal appearance.
FUTURE JOBS/CAREER PATHS:
● Nail Technician
● Platform Artist
● Salon Owner/Manager
● Hair Stylist
● Industry Consultant
● Instructor of Cosmetology*
● Make-up Artist
● Salon manager
● Esthetician/Skin Care specialist*
*Requires advanced training
WHAT STUDENTS CAN LEARN
Our class instruction includes but is not limited to:
● Hair-cutting & Coloring - We utilize Pivot Point and Z.one concept techniques to teach our students the skills that can take them above and beyond.
● Makeup Application - Students will learn makeup techniques for bridal, photo, and fashion.
● Natural Nails - The beauty world is full of possibilities, so we teach our students a variety of salon services.
● Waxing - Brow and waxing bars are commonplace and a cosmetologist should be well-rounded in waxing.
● Business Skills - Pivot Point Business Fundamentals, is used to teach our students professional salon business skills like guest retention and communication, sales, and retail.
● Financial Literacy - Students must understand the financials of being a cosmetologist and our curriculum will cover these skills throughout the program.
COSMETOLOGY PROGRAM COST : 18,000
● Tuition: $16,000
● Books & Testing: $600
● Hair, Nails, Skin tools and Kits: $1,400
Application fee of $100 (non-refundable.)
1800 HOURS:13 - MONTH COURSE
Monday - Friday
9:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
AVAILABLE COURSES STARTING DATES FOR 2021
1 ST: MONDAY, JANUARY 3rd, 2022
2 ND: MONDAY, MAY 2nd, 2022
3 RD: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6th, 2022
*All schedules are subject to change.